Tenino Copper Naphthenate
EPA Reg. No. 64405-22-54471
General Use Pesticide
Keep Out Of Reach of Children
Always read and follow all label directions.
For Exterior Use Only!
Tenino Copper Naphthenate contains 2% copper as metal as an oil-borne solution, labeled for General Use. This ready-to-use solution in sturdy one gallon resealable jug provides coverage of 100 - 300sq ft., requires no mixing or dilution and may be applied by brush to almost any wood product needing protected from the elements. Treated wood will be protected from infestation of destroying organisms including subterranean termites, drywood termites, wood destroying beetles, powderpost beetles, carpenter ants and decay fungi. It may also be used to protect and prevent warping, swelling, shrinking, and end checking caused by changes in moisture content of wood products, rot, mold, mildew and moss. Tenino can be used for remedial or preventive treatment of standing wooden poles, piling and other existing structures wooden and cellulose utility and construction products.
- Ready-to-Use Copper Naphthenate (contains 2% copper as metal), meets the AWPA M4 Standard.
- Required by building codes (IBC 2303.1.9 & IRC R317.1.1) on end-cuts of all pressure treated lumber.
- Low VOC (<350g/L) and 100% domestically sourced from recycled copper and reclaimed by-products.
- Labeled for General Use, and wood treated with Tenino maybe discarded in local landfill.
- Water repellant and both toxic and repellant to termites and other wood destroying insect.
Tenino is green when first applied. However, the coloration fades over time with exposure to the elements.
SDS (Safety Data Sheet)